Suyara store securely all documents and files that you have uploaded as well as those items shared with you by your company colleagues or groups (for Business Accounts).
If you are unable to find or access your files please follow this suggestions:
I cannot download my file or folder
You can’t download this file. Probably the link is expired or the file was deleted.
If you see this error message when you try to download your documents probably:
- The document owner has permanently deleted it from the Suyara Hard Disk.
If you know the owner of the file please ask to restore it.
- The document owner didn’t enable the Sharing.
- You are trying to open the wrong URL.
- The document owner closed the account. When this happen all data is permanently deleted.
Check if the file or folder hasn’t been deleted
If you don’t find the file or folder in your Suyara Hard Disk, it’s possible that you have moved it to Trash.
- From the left sidebar click on Trash button.
- Right click on the file you would like to recover.
- Click the Restore button.
Search for your document
If you still doesn’t find your documents, the search box will help you find a missing file quickly. Begin typing a few characters and Suyara will show you the list of files.