Sometimes you need to format your Drive, just because you want to clean your Hard Disk without deleting group of files one by one.
Please be aware that you cannot undo this operation. Take your time and be certain that you have other copies of these files in another location if you do not want to lose them permanently. For your security, you must provide your master password (if you have not yet created one, you must do so before completing the Master Erase operation).
Please execute the following steps to Format your Hard Disk:
- Click here to login to your account
- From the sidebar menu click “Security”
- From the right box click on the red cover
- Insert your Master Password
- When you are ready click the delete button to execute the process