Suyara default login page is “https://account.suyara.net/login”, never enter your account password after following links from chats, websites or email from an untrusted source.Security of your Account is our top priority and we take it very seriously.
To ensure that your computer and personal account remain safe we strongly recommend following these steps regularly:
- Regularly update your operating system and browser. We suggest whether you use Linux, Mac OS or Windows, enabling your automatic update setting to ensure you always get the latest software version when available.
- Regularly update your Anti-virus software and schedule daily scan on your computer. If the scan detects any suspicious programs or files, remove them immediately.
- Use a strong password when you Sign Up for a Suyara account. The password should at least 15 characters in lenght, we accept characters, numbers and symbols.
- Never use your Suyara account password on another website, if that website is compromised your credentials should be used to try to Sign In to your Suyara account.
- Never share your password by mail or chat or write it down.
- Your password is very personal, never tell it to anyone, if you need for some reason we strongly suggest to change it as soon as possible.
- Always login using secure connection HTTPS. Before login to your Suyara account check for the Padlock presence in your browser window, the padlock is a visual sign to determine if you are or not under secure connection.