This privacy statement describes how Suyara™ collects and uses the personal information you provide on Suyara™ Applications (Services): account.suyara.net, storage.suyara.net and custom domains like mywebsite.suyara.net. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
1) Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
2) Billing Information such as coupon code usage and billing address to release invoices.
3) Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
4) Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
We never store your credit card number, because for payment gateway we use PayPal and the payment process will be fully executed on PayPal website.
We also collect the following information from you:
5) Information about your business such as company name, company address, company size (only for companies or enterprise accounts)
6) Demographic information such as gender, address, country, and zip/cap code
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
a) Fulfill your order or renew your services
b) Send you the order confirmation
c) Allow you to use bought product or service
d) Send product updates or warranty information
e) Respond to customer support requests
g) Send you a newsletter
i) Improve our Web site and marketing efforts through your feedbacks (only if you send us)
l) Respond to your questions and concerns
Sometime Suyara™ applications (suyara.net domain) store in your web browser one or more cookies to help provide you with a correct browsing experience and also allow Suyara™ to improve its applications.
1) System Cookies.
Suyara™ website may places cookies on user browser or device to make navigating the website easier.
These cookies are used to allow the website to remember choices you made and provide for enhanced, more personal features.
For more informations about Analytics please see the chapter “Suyara™ Analytics” of the Terms of Service statement here https://help.suyara.net/legal-area/tos.html.
The cookies placed by Google on user device are used to collect certain information, such as the date and time that a user visits Suyara™ website, the number of times a user has visited Suyara™ website and the website that has directed the user to the Suyara™ website.
User is free to clean cookies using third-party tools or the tools provided by the web browser.
System Cookies are important to correctly use the Applications of the suyara.net domain, if user delete the cookies from the web browser or device, may not be able to use the full functionalities provided by the Applications.
Third Parties Disclosure
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information
1) As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
2) When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
3) If Suyara™ will be involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
4) To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
The security of your personal information is important to us.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site or Platform Services, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party checkout option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party checkout option to pay for your order such as PayPal, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can contact Suyara™ about this privacy statement by writing or email at the address below:
Via Antonio Vivaldi 20
25123, Brescia Italy
Last revision: 1 June 2016